quick Extreme 3D question

I know that someone here uses Extreme 3D 2- way back when I put that crappy trilobite ship up in the EV Pics Gallery someone said they used it. But I can't remember who! 🙂 so... I just a quick helping hand - how do you make new texture files for Extreme 3D 2? You need to make it a .bmp file, as far as I can tell, but nothing I've got seems to let me save them... And now it's starting to bug me... Oh, and since it's an old old thing, I lost the manual ages ago :frown:

cheers, martin

------------------
martin is a pensioner from edinburgh. He made up the bit about the olives.

Manuals are always a good thing to hang onto. 😄

------------------
~ M A H A Y A N A ~

(This message has been edited by Mahayana (edited 02-22-2002).)

i'm pretty sure graphic converter will work with bitmaps. if not, you can always do it in paint on a pc and email it. wait, now that i think of that, i did that in reverse, so i know graphic converter can handle bitmaps (i used it to convert the rebel cruiser sprite to bitmaps so i could use it to test a game i was trying to write)

------------------
if you find yourself in bed with a raving lunatic, don't worry: looks can be deceiving, it's probably not me

Cheers nighthawk! Actually, now I look, even Appleworks save into .bmp! D'oh! indeed. 🙂

And Platypus? You mom is ugly. 😛

martin

------------------
There was a pretty grey parakeet who had learned to recognise human things - triangle shapes and car keys and the colour blue - and to speak the words for them. This little parakeet worked so hard to remember these things, and it had an efficient far-away female voice like a telephone operator in texas. The parakeet made me recognise how hard it is to learn anything in life, and even then, there is no guarantee you'll need it.