Pre-Great War Graphics Required

Listen,
I need to ship graphics for a plug I'm working on called Varen Shant - A Pirates/Renegades Power. As they actually have to look like ships from EV instead of EVO even though it will be cross-platform. I need a fighter and a cruiser. The ones I came up with are okay but aren't as good as they posibly could be. The Manta is the only ship from Pre-Great War and I need them to look sort of like that but completely different, if you know what I mean. I'm probably going to be offline for a while so could you send anything to dreadnought@angelfire.com

Helps Appretiated,
Cheers,
Zornelle

------------------
Dreadnought/Zornelle
dreadnought@angelfire.com
The Dark Side Is The Only
Wa

I need them to look sort of like that but completely different, if you know what I mean.

Uh, sort of... Whatever happened to that plug? I don't think I've heard of it.

------------------
Die, Cruiser, die!
--Last log from Scoutship 4299--
Random Mod Quote:
No. -mcb

Originally posted by Dreadnought:
**Listen,
I need to ship graphics for a plug I'm working on called Varen Shant - A Pirates/Renegades Power. As they actually have to look like ships from EV instead of EVO even though it will be cross-platform. I need a fighter and a cruiser. The ones I came up with are okay but aren't as good as they posibly could be. The Manta is the only ship from Pre-Great War and I need them to look sort of like that but completely different, if you know what I mean. I'm probably going to be offline for a while so could you send anything to dreadnought@angelfire.com

Helps Appretiated,
Cheers,
Zornelle

Oh, that Great War. Here I was thinking you wanted early 20th century, ca 1908... ^_^;;

------------------
everywhere else, it's --
"Nomuse"

Check out Foundation, by Jason Meltzer, the highly unnoficial prequel to EV released back in '96, before graphics were decent. It's pretty funny looking, but gets your point across. There is some strageness regarding the Lightning and planetary shuttle that looks like a Rapier, but it's the best example of what you're talking about I can think of.

It's in the addons section. Don't crib the graphics, though.

-reg

I am not sure that I understand your post. But I would make graphics.

lequis.netfirms.com

-Lequis

------------------
L e q u i s.
"Well, er, whatever you did...I don't think it worked." - Evi
PhantoM_63ff@hotmail.com