How many junk?

Can't remember and can't find it in my references, so I am asking here: What is the maximum number of jünk resources?

Thanks.

------------------
Joe Burnette
"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer

Hmmm, it doesn't out right say the max number of jünk resources in the Bible, but you can tell from STR numbers that it's 128.

Excerpt from the EVO Bible:
jünk abbreviations - 8000-8127

------------------

Who would want to have 128 junk resources unless you had a 5000 system plugin?

-Lequis

------------------
L e q u i s.
"Well, er, whatever you did...I don't think it worked." - Evi
PhantoM_63ff@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Lequis MX:
**Who would want to have 128 junk resources unless you had a 5000 system plugin?

-Lequis

No, you would only need a 128 (inhabited) spöb plug-in if you wanted each object to have a unique commodity available. Could be useful if you wanted a plug oriented more to commerce than combat.

------------------
Joe Burnette
"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed

Originally posted by MadFax7:
**Hmmm, it doesn't out right say the max number of jünk resources in the Bible, but you can tell from STR numbers that it's 128.

Probably could if I had thought to look there :redface:

Thanks.

------------------
Joe Burnette