Star Wars: The Sith War

being a Star Wars fanatic, I have ALWAYS WANTED THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE TO MAKE MORE STUFF ABOUT THE OLD REPUBLIC!!!!!Only people who know Star Wars know what I am talking about. I am currently working on a plug-in for EV Nova (it hasn't come out yet, but It's always good to put ideas on paper!) but when I am done, I was wondering if any graphic designers would be willing to do some work for me????I can scan picts, send them to you, or what...Anyway, it was just a thought.

------------------
GameRanger: The Lone Gunman
UT: The Boogie Man

Good idea. I didn't think that there really ever was enough information on the Old Republic to do much of a plug. If you need any help, email me and I can give you some suggestions.

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"Brawl:Aussie for World War"-Quote from #ev3
"You may not throw things at my dragon!"-The Skies of Pern, Anne McCaffery

Hey, there are other people out there who know about the Old Republic. Just so you know, there IS a number of resources I have that gives me much information about the Sith and such. If you want, we could work together (with any other person...) on this project as soon as EV Nova comes out.

------------------

Hmm... the Old Republic...
I was working on a Star Wars plug for EVO that started just before Episode 4, but I never was satisfied with the graphics. Maybe I'll redo that whole thing with new graphics and for Nova, and set it to start at about the time of Episode 1. My plan was to involve the player in activities throughout the three original movies, then on into the New Republic storyline and the Ssi-Ruuk.
But Once Nova comes out, all will be changed with the introduction of destroyable stellars (Death Star), chär resources (ever wanted to be Han Solo or Boba Fett?), animated ships ("Lock S-foils in attack position."), and crön resources (accidentally wander into the Yavin system on a cargo mission and the Death Star battle is taking place). Imagine watching Alderaan be blown to little bits as an Imperial scoutship pilot. And of course, there would be remnant ships, like Old Republic Cruisers and Naboo fighters.
Looks like I'll have to start saving for Nova's registration fee; the rumor is that plug-ins won't be allowed until you have registered.

-Matt

(edited for spelling and a late addition)

------------------
Disclaimer: All claims made herein are hereby considered null and void. No guarantee of satisfaction is given, either explicitly or implicitly.
(url="http://"http://www.pacificnet.net/~restorer/3d/")3D Model Samples(/url)

(This message has been edited by Restorer (edited 12-02-2001).)

dude i've got old republic models already, i thought i told you that when we were planning out our SW plug.

------------------
Why is it that every time I make a new signature I end up hating it even more than the previous one?
AOL/IM: Will346 sometimes IonStorm332
Email:ionstorm@evon-online.com
Gameranger: Ion Storm

Oh yeah...I thought that you were not going to use them...whatever...are you going to use them in a plug?Could you give them to me, 'cause I know alot about the "old days"...back in the day....whatever.

------------------

Restorer......think about not only going through the movies but also to a series in the Star Wars galaxy called THE NEW JEDI ORDER. It chronicles an invasion launched by an alien race known as the Yuuzhan Vong, who are dedicated to either destroying the galaxy or converting it. You could make a mission suite for the Hutts, who are involved, or the New Republic, or the Empire, and the Yuuzhan Vong. Although that would be a lot of work, it would be a VERY cool plug-in.

------------------
"Thank you, thank you. Now you're all under arrest!"

Originally posted by Cap'n Redeye:
**Restorer......think about not only going through the movies but also to a series in the Star Wars galaxy called THE NEW JEDI ORDER. It chronicles an invasion launched by an alien race known as the Yuuzhan Vong, who are dedicated to either destroying the galaxy or converting it.

God. They REALLY need to stop writing Star Wars books. They just get stupider and stupider.

I agree...although some of the comic books are pretty good. Also, those books by Timothy Zahn and Macheal A. Stackpole (or whatever) are pretty good.

------------------

You should make a plug on the 'Tales of the Jedi - the Freedon Nadd uprising' graphic novels. Their probably the best Star Wars stories well in my oppinion.

It would be pretty cool being able to pilot the Ranger and seing all those cool Old Republic battle cruisers.

---Burning cow---

------------------