What Happened to Music and Movies?

First of all, the firt few months of playing my game had no music, just the one when youre in the wild, i think it was called KARMA and the one in the main menu(load game new game quit,ect). I sent to ambrosia, no reply. One day, my music started to play! It has played ever since. was there any POG movies? I was sure there was. But, where movies (I think) should be, there is a black screen! then, the game continues. Like, I thought there was supposed to be a movie where you go to reefs island. but, when i say "lets go" there is a black screen, then im there at reefs island! Help me please! Is there even any movie?

Originally posted by Chrios:
First of all, the firt few months of playing my game had no music

Mr. Chrios,

There is a toggle in PoG to turn the music on and off. In the mac version it is command-M and in the windows version it is control-M.

Also, there is an excellent plug-in written by Cafall called Volume Control. It allows you to raise and lower the volume of the music to your hearts content. The most current version is 1.1.2 and is available here.

Was there any POG movies?

The PoG movies were, in my opinion, a big snafu. There are movies, but they aren't available unless you purchased the Coldstone CD(which has the unregistered version of PoG on it along with the movies). The original cd for PoG did not get the movies placed on it when it was duplicated, and the problem has yet to be corrected. The downloaded versions of PoG have never had the movies, and the movies are not available for download seperately.

So as of this moment in time, they are no available realistically.

Sorry.

------------------
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect
it." -- Gene Spafford, 1992

The movies are included with the version of PoG on the Coldstone CD. That's how I got mine. Pretty good deal, since I was looking to buy Coldstone anyway. šŸ™‚

------------------
The greatest of harm can result from the best of intentions Ā— Wizard's Second Rule, Stone of Tears.
Ā— Cafall

Thanx a lot. I already tried the m thing alot. But it did not work. ever sice the one time the music worked, it so far has. Thank you!!!

WHAT? I have to buy Coldstone just to see the movies? I'm not buying Coldstone just for the movies! I want my money back....hehe. Just joking, but seriously, I was supposed to get movies with PoG. Then again, I might buy Coldstone in the future...

But still, they must make the movies available for download!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit-Fixed Mad Symbol
------------------
"If a soldier sweats in
boot camp, he won't
bleed in battle."

(This message has been edited by Tanis Half-Halo (edited 08-25-2002).)

With all due respect, and no offense intended, as I have the utmost respect for Ambrosia and Beenox.....The movies, from what I've heard.....suck.

------------------