ANN: Developer's Contest Results!

After having tabulated the 238 responses to our poll, we have determind the winner of the Developer's Contest, is none other than

MARTIN TURNER AND FROZEN HEART/FEMME FATALE
With 148 votes, he pulled through!
Yes, this means that the Martin Turner has won some more goodie tokens redeemable absolutley nowhere! Congrats!
In a almost-close 2nd place, we have Galactic Scourge with a total of 75 votes. Many smaller miscelleaneous plugs recieved just a few votes, a will not be listed for space constraints. (I don't feel like tuping.)

- Anatole The Redeemer
Master Writer and crazy person.

------------------
There will come a time, when the/curse of the One above/will not be tolerated further/when the Lineage of Caine will be weak/and there will be no Embracing for/these Childer/for their blood will run like water/and the potence in it will wither/Then, you know in this time that/Gehenna will soon be upon you.
- The Book Of Nod

Originally posted by Anatole:
**After having tabulated the 238 responses to our poll, we have determind the winner of the Developer's Contest, is none other than

Yes, this means that the Martin Turner has won some more goodie tokens redeemable absolutley nowhere! Congrats!
In a almost-close 2nd place, we have Galactic Scourge with a total of 75 votes. Many smaller miscelleaneous plugs recieved just a few votes, a will not be listed for space constraints. (I don't feel like tuping.)

- Anatole The Redeemer

Not many people care, do they?

Originally posted by Formerly CyberDragon:
Not many people care, do they?

Wati, never mind, I saw the time, it was only about an hour ago. still, you should have more than 4 views. But I may be wrong (don't hiss TOO much saliva at me now). 😉

Originally posted by Anatole:
**After having tabulated the 238 responses to our poll, we have determind the winner of the Developer's Contest, is none other than

- Anatole The Redeemer

...And is anybody surprised at the outcome?

------------------
(url="http://"http://bbspot.com/News/2001/03/perl_test.html")Test Shows 99.99% of High School Seniors Can't Read Perl(/url)

Originally posted by diddlysquat:
...And is anybody surprised at the outcome?

I doubt it. Martin Turner is one of the most original plugin designers we have. Personally, I'd consider his two plugins tied for best plugin, and Pale second.

------------------
David Arthur
(url="http://"http://members.aol.com/darthur1/talon-ev/")Talon Plugin for the original Escape Velocity(/url)

Originally posted by David Arthur:
**I doubt it. Martin Turner is one of the most original plugin designers we have. Personally, I'd consider his two plugins tied for best plugin, and Pale second.

Zounds! My plot to pass MT in popularity has failed! Must resort to plan B... Nah, j/k. Martin's the man and he knows it. You don't need any official poll to tell us that. 😄

_bomb

I will make a vast attempt to surpass his reality/originality in my upcoming plug for EVN. I just need to finish my graphics for it before too long otherwise Im gonna have to do a lot of work really quickly for it to be considered original.

------------------
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
AOL/IM: IonStorm332
Email:Ionstorm332@yahoo.com
Gameranger: Ion Storm

You could try but I have inside info. Martin Turner is coming out with Frozen Heart 2. So you need to work extra hard to beat him.

A Spisak

------------------
Why have one when you can have two for twice the price.

(This message has been edited by Draxo (edited 09-01-2001).)

AWESOME I looove Competition. But If I could only get a copy of the freaking R&R; editors and begin coding cuz he'll most likely have more time than I. BUT Frozen Heart one took like a year so I hope to beat him out. Anyone feel like helping me with some graphics. I am currently attempting to finish all my sketches in Football's Study Hall period, and Geometry. Yes I'm 16, so give me a break on the math level.
-Matrix

------------------
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US
AOL/IM: IonStorm332
Email:Ionstorm332@yahoo.com
Gameranger: Ion Storm