Bleeding forest

Does anyone know how to get to the bleeding forest?

------------------

Originally posted by shortness013:
Does anyone know how to get to the bleeding forest?

Mr. Shortness013,

Check (url="http://"http://www.avalon.net/~honda/pog/pogwalkthrough2a.htm#lt7")this(/url) link out.

------------------
"But soon, soon, soon... the world will be a better place, with meadows and bunnies and fiber optics in every home..."
- Tom Dowdy, Apple Computer

Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
**Mr. Shortness013,

Check this link out.

Yes, for the love of Pet. read it. Also if you have anyother questions.....
Post it in this topic. We WILL see it here, and will reply here, no need for makeing even more topics.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'
Now lobbest thou thy keyboard towards thy monitor, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
Rogue Thoughts: reorganizing for a new season near you.

Originally posted by shortness013:
**Does anyone know how to get to - - - ?

Mr. Shortness, in addition to Stark Bledfast's excellent Walkthrough and Compendium, there is also a search feature on this web-board. Right under "New Topic" at the top right of the page, click on search, type in "bleeding forest" or whatever else you want info on, and you will get lots of answers from the archives. There are not many questions that have not been asked many times already. Take advantage of this great feature.

------------------
My Doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song - so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky:
**Mr. Shortness, in addition to Stark Bledfast's excellent Walkthrough and Compendium, there is also a search feature on this web-board. Right under "New Topic" at the top right of the page, click on search, type in "bleeding forest" or whatever else you want info on, and you will get lots of answers from the archives. There are not many questions that have not been asked many times already. Take advantage of this great feature.

And, here it is:

Posted Image

------------------
What's it like to have buttered toast for brains?

(This message has been edited by -esw-dragoon_77 (edited 07-30-2002).)

OOOOHHH....Pretty picture.....

------------------

Originally posted by phantompenguin:
**OOOOHHH....Pretty picture.....

C/O Pikeman.

------------------
What's it like to have buttered toast for brains?