Plug-In Developers Contest

Okay. It's that time of year again, where we see who's plugin it the most ingenious and best utillizes the features of the EV / EVO Engine.
Requirements:
THE AUTHOR MUST BE SOMEONE WHO IS STILL AN ACTIVE MEMBER
In otherwords, I have to be able to reach him/.her.
THE PLUG MUST BE PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE IN THE EV / EVO ARCHIVES
If I have to go digging to find it somewhere, it's not worth getting an award.
YOU DON'T POST TO THIS TOPIC. YOU EMAIL ME AT help-us-please@anatole.f2s.com .
I'm not going to count votes that are posted to this topic.

Basis:
The plugs will be voted on by you-people. Email me at that address with your vote for EV, and EVO. The plugs should be chosen by the author who best adapted the engine. No pretty scenarios or graphics, please. The designer who best uses the features to accomplish something really cool.
In exactly 1 week, at 7.00 AM Tuesday, August 22, I will post the results of this to this very same board, and we can all send congratulatory spam emails to that lucky author.

Good Luck, all.

- Anatole The Redeemer
Master Writer and crazy person.

------------------
There will come a time, when the/curse of the One above/will not be tolerated further/when the Lineage of Caine will be weak/and there will be no Embracing for/these Childer/for their blood will run like water/and the potence in it will wither/Then, you know in this time that/Gehenna will soon be upon you.
- The Book Of Nod

Okay.
I've recived several dozen emails, and have tabulated the votes so far. In intrest of being fair, I don't want to reveal it. I know that a good deal of you out there haven't voted your choices, so I do want to see those votes come in!

- Anatole

------------------
There will come a time, when the/curse of the One above/will not be tolerated further/when the Lineage of Caine will be weak/and there will be no Embracing for/these Childer/for their blood will run like water/and the potence in it will wither/Then, you know in this time that/Gehenna will soon be upon you.
- The Book Of Nod