ID-4 pics

I have plans to make an Indipendance Day plugin and need some pics. (mothership, destroyers, attackers, F-18's etc.) Thanks. 🙂

------------------
Usefull flying tip# 1:when sheilds are low, hit the afterburners and jump.

You are kinda new, so I'll cut to it:
If you want it, find/do it yourself. If you get really desperate, go online and find someone.
The ships are just big circles with texture, so any half-witted designer can make them. And no, I'm not available.
Sorry to be rude, but...
-Anatole The Redeemer

------------------
Whee!

Asking other people should be the last thing you try. After you have tried, try agian. Once you have done that, find someone. There is nothing better than learning something and being able to say "I did all by myself." It will make you proud.

------------------
Silent Night, a plug-in for Nova, will feature a small, unique galaxy. With only three races, I will be able to change the galaxy to my hearts desire. To help me finish it faster, I will not be slowed down by making ship graphic- I will use the ones from Nova.
------==========------
If you look far enough on the horizon, there will always be a cloud.

Originally posted by Edwin:
**I have plans to make an Independence Day plugin and need some pics. (mothership, destroyers, attackers, F-18's etc.) Thanks.:)

There was an Independence Day plugin years ago for the original EV that I was a small part of, but it disappeared... Anyone out there know if it got off the ground? Anyone who worked on it and has a development copy? Anyone named Mark who was the head of this plugin?

-Deepwood

I worked with mark, but after the independance plugin went out. As i recall, it did not have much plot, and was basically a shoot-em up type thing. you would be in a jet, and you would have to fight a mothership with its 10 fighters. I dont think it ever got too popular, because it was posted in a webboard, and eventually was not commented on, and was lost in time....

------------------
o jsyr upi s;;. o vsmy dysmf upit moy(ovlomh esud pg frhtsfomh ,u eptl gpt ejsy oy od./ o eodj upi s;; epi;f kidy ;rsbr ,u s;pmr/ tssssssssssss

I am planning on makeing a plug with missions and such but I don't have a paint program. I will also be needing sounds. (missles, guns, attacker gun, destroyer beam etc.) (I dont know how to get the sounds.)

------------------
To ere is Human, To forgive is Divine. Neither of wich is Marine Corp. policey

OK FINE! Be THAT WAY! :mad: :mad: :mad: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

------------------
To err is Human, To forgive is Divine. Neither of wich is Marine Corp. policey