Naming outfits

OK, this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

How do you name an outfit? I've made one, got a description and all the rest, but I can't figure out how to make the name appear in the Outfit Ship window.

Thanks

------------------
"Give a man a fire and you keep him warm for a night, but set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life" - Sergent Colon

<>

You can use either the STR or the STR# resource. I recommend using STR#, much eaier if you plan to make alot of outfits. Is that enough or can you figure out the rest (try copy resources from a COPY of the data file)?

------------------
Silent Night will be going into beta hopefully sometime in the summer of 2002!
----==========----
If you look far enough on the horizon, there will always be a cloud.

Yeah, that should do it. Thanks.

------------------
"Give a man a fire and you keep him warm for a night, but set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life" - Sergent Colon

<>

It should be noted, however, that using the STR# resource well decrease compatibility.

As for the answer, it's in the EV/O Bible... Somewhere... Towards the bottom I think.

------------------

Originally posted by scaryfish:
**OK, this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

How do you name an outfit? I've made one, got a description and all the rest, but I can't figure out how to make the name appear in the Outfit Ship window.

Thanks

I believe you will find that the name displayed in the Outfitter window is the actual name of the 'oütf' resource; the 'STR ' or 'STR#' text is used in the ship stats window.