IM SO FRICKIN LOST!!!!!

(see bleeding forest)

(This message has been edited by shortness013 (edited 07-29-2002).)

Originally posted by shortness013:
- - - Does anyone know how to get back to any city or town?

I'll try to help once more. From the skull cave screen, go one square east and then south until you find the North Gidolan tunnel entrance (I think it's 3 squares south). I'm not at my home computer where I have a map handy. If you don't use the tunnel system, you have to go back under Varandeep Lake which is how you got there to start with. There are no towns in the area where you are now. Good luck, hang in there, you've got a lot of ground still to cover.

(Edit) BTW, you could have added this to your earlier "I'm lost" post and it would move to the top of the list where it would be noticed and draw responces. It works better for the web-board if you add to a thread rather than start a new one each time
------------------
My Doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song - so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.

(This message has been edited by Rubber Ducky (edited 07-28-2002).)

Just for your information, and I know this isn't helpful, but one of the moderators on this board has made a solemn vow to delete all topics that have excessive caps with extreme prejudice. šŸ™‚

------------------
If passion rules reason, how can you allow only reason to rule you? Only Celchu knows the answer...
Ā— Cafall

Originally posted by Cafalll:
**Just for your information, and I know this isn't helpful, but one of the moderators on this board has made a solemn vow to delete all topics that have excessive caps with extreme prejudice.:)

You love bring that up eh? Ok, add to that rule, thats if you have more then 20 posts, by then you should know its a no no.

NO CAP TOPICS.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'
Now lobbest thou thy keyboard towards thy monitor, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
Rogue Thoughts: reorganizing for a new season near you.