the barracks are blocking...me!

one last thing about POG, i just saved the little general dude from ghost swamp and septemris told me to go help work on the barracks, warn the guards at berglum and warn the gueards at some place that began with a D. First of all, where are the barracks that I should be working on? and where is the city that begins with a D that i have to warn? and also when i went to berglum they didnt want to help and kicked me out of the city, is that supposed to happen? thanx

plus is there any reason to go down towards Gidolan Keep before the end of the game cause the creatures down there are huge!

Originally posted by shortness013:
First of all, where are the barracks that I should be working on?

Well, YOU are not supposed to work on the barracks, you need to go to Gwyden Camp and ask the lumberjacks there to help.

and where is the city that begins with a D that i have to warn?

Try looking in the Learning Tree for anything about the city. Its name is Dernath.

and also when i went to berglum they didnt want to help and kicked me out of the city, is that supposed to happen?

You need to make sure that you don't say the wrong thing to the army guy there. For example, don't say that you want trouble, even if you mean "there is trouble."

plus is there any reason to go down towards Gidolan Keep before the end of the game cause the creatures down there are huge!

no. Even to end the game you do not need to kill a sea giant. But if you get strong enough, they do drop great stuff 😉

Hope that Helps.
MickyBIs

------------------
Who is John Galt?

(This message has been edited by MickyBIs (edited 07-28-2002).)