Elven bow of destruction

What is wrong with the elven bow of destruction? Ever since I got it(my strength was 13 or so) its damage has been 11-23. My strength is at 20 now. Is this as powerful as it gets? Please help me.

Originally posted by Chrios:
What is wrong with the elven bow of destruction? Ever since I got it(my strength was 13 or so) its damage has been 11-23. My strength is at 20 now. Is this as powerful as it gets? Please help me.

Bows dont get stronger with your strength, like how much harder can you pull back a string eh? 🙂

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'
Now lobbest thou thy keyboard towards thy monitor, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
(url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/arcangel_c/PhotoAlbum2.html")Rogue Thoughts(/url)

Welcome to the game Mr. Chrios. Unfortunately with ranged weapons (i.e. bows) as you build up muscle, the arrow does not do more damage. :frown: You can only increase the damage with hand-held instruments where your strength is felt directly by your opponents. 🙂

Edit: You beat me AAC
------------------
Why is it we park on driveways and drive on Parkways?

(This message has been edited by Rubber Ducky (edited 07-16-2002).)

(This message has been edited by Rubber Ducky (edited 07-16-2002).)

Thank you very very very much. i appreciated it.But, why does the damage say unknown?

Thank you very very very much. i appreciated it.But, why does the damage say unknown?

That is one of the mysteries of Garendall which shall not be revealed to anyone with a rank lower than Earl. Good luck with your game.

------------------

Thankyou but whats an Earl? (I hope this does not make me sound stupid) Thanks again. 🙂

Thankyou but whats an Earl? (I hope this does not make me sound stupid) Thanks again.:)

Well I'm not up on my nobility rankings, but I think an Earl is higher than a Viscount and a little below a Marquis. All of them are above a Kight, and that is the highest rank you can achieve in this game. I was being a Smart A--. In other words, you will not find the answer to your first question (why does the damage say unknown?) within the confines of PoG. Live with it - I know it dosn't make sense.

------------------

Thanx. I really appreciated it. youre really nice,you know? Its not every day someone listens to all my questions. Thanks again!

Thank you Arc Angel Counterstrike,too. You gave me info. Not everyone does that, like i said. Thank you both of you guys i appreciated it.

------------------

HEY, I WANT CREDIT TOO. *Please Note: I'm bored as crap.

------------------

Originally posted by phantompenguin:
**HEY, I WANT CREDIT TOO. - - -

Credit is given where credit is due. And please don't shout (all caps), it will not get you the attention you seek. I dislike reprimandation but somebody was sure to point out the obvious if I let this pass.

------------------

Thanks Rubberducky. Couldn't of said it better.Sorry phantom penguin but, rubber ducky is right.

Lol, I was kidding. Once again "I was bored as crap."

------------------