Does anyone need a webpage done?

Alright I have a school assignment to create a webpage. So I was wondering if anyone needed a webpage done for a plug in or something like that. I do have experience doing webpage and can do most anything you want, it would also be done rather quickly as this is an assignment with a due date. So if you need something give me a ring. I do have another web page I've done if you want some example of my work. It's fairly simple, I made it about a year ago and know much more now. It's at (url="http://"http://www.evoinfo.f2s.com")http://www.evoinfo.f2s.com(/url)

Dragon

------------------

(This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 04-24-2001).)

i'm making my own page, sorry! 🙂

i'd just like to point out...it's spelt due date, not dew date 😄

------------------
Kirk - Scotty, we need more power!
Scott - I kinna do it captain, I kinna reach the controls...

I need a web page, but just something simple to put my pictures on, so that I can post my pictures on the EVO Gallery. I have tons of graphics, but that's about it. The only other info I have on my plug-in is the basic storyline.

------------------
Never give up hope in
anything, persevere.

Originally posted by Azdara Ace:
**I need a web page, but just something simple to put my pictures on, so that I can post my pictures on the EVO Gallery. I have tons of graphics, but that's about it. The only other info I have on my plug-in is the basic storyline.

So this is a full plug in your working on then? If you're really serious and have enough to start I could do something for you. Anyone else??

Dragon

------------------

Originally posted by Dragon:
**So this is a full plug in your working on then? If you're really serious and have enough to start I could do something for you. Anyone else??

Dragon

Can you do Java Sript, and/or CSS? If so, I might have a job for you...

------------------
Lead plugin programmer, Corsair Development

Originally posted by diddlysquat:
Can you do Java Sript, and/or CSS? If so, I might have a job for you...

Hmm not currently, but then again this is a school assignment where I'm supposed to learn something. I could get the books learn how and help you in what you need. If any of you guys are serious email me.

Dragon

------------------

**Hmm not currently, but then again this is a school assignment where I'm supposed to learn something. I could get the books learn how and help you in what you need. If any of you guys are serious email me.

Dragon

Well when is the assignment due? I'd be ready to have the page made in about a week, but that might be to late for you. If time works out, I'll email you around a week from now.

------------------
Lead plugin programmer, Corsair Development

Originally posted by diddlysquat:
**Well when is the assignment due? I'd be ready to have the page made in about a week, but that might be to late for you. If time works out, I'll email you around a week from now.

A weeks a bit long, 2-3 days would be better. If you could give me some preliminary stuff, or I guess I could just begin working with Java to figure it out first. So I guess that will work. Email with some info please

Dragon

------------------

**A weeks a bit long, 2-3 days would be better. If you could give me some preliminary stuff, or I guess I could just begin working with Java to figure it out first. So I guess that will work. Email with some info please

Dragon

So you I email you with info about my plug-in too?

------------------
Never give up hope in
anything, persevere.

Originally posted by Azdara Ace:
**So you I email you with info about my plug-in too?

Yep, should be relatively easy to make a page for a plug in. You'll need to make all the written information you want posted, whether you want to post a progress log. Eventually I'll need all the graphics you got and tell me what sort of design you'd like.

Dragon

------------------