Need scenario !!!

Hey !

Has anyone here heard of the Complete Incomplete Plug by UniversalWolf.
It is available in the EV Override add-ons section on Ambrosia's site. I saw there were many downloads and that is good because know that I am currently completing this TC, that was started by UniversalWolf. But problem: I'm not that good in english and my storylines are not that good. I was asking myself if anyone who has downloaded the plug (Complete Incomplete, originally the TC Silent Ruins of Earth) and has played it enough to know what its all about could write me mission scenarios . I would be ready to do the whole actual coding.

Know this:
1)I have taken contact with UniversalWolf, he's OK with this. Anyway, one of the reason he uploaded Complete Incomplete was in hope that someone would continue the Silent Ruins of Earth TC.

1. I've finished all the other aspects: descriptions, added groovy (but not stupid) news and the rest and I have got the failing graphics (like the Lranaa Bay) from UW, the original author!

2. I am ready to code por add anything necessary to realize the ideas of the volounteer scenario maker.

------------------
Pesmo's Profile v2.01b1.
_Pessimistic. Love Mathematics.
Nobilissimus quidem, sed num humilimus sum ? _

I was actually working on it to. Perhaps we could work togather. I have some great ideas for it, an if you want to do all the programming, that would be ok - it would allow me to work on my other projects and just do plotlines/ideas for you. I'm really good at that. I could also do descs, but I've found that it is a real pain to do mission descs when you're not coding the missions. E-mail me and we can talk more about this.

------------------
Cuz I'm a 21st Century Digital Boy
I don't know the Monty Python but I've got a lotta toys
My daddy is a Renegade, his name is Hellcat Helian
Wait a second...

Acknowledged. I'll send you an e-mail.

------------------
Pesmo's Profile v2.01b1.
_Pessimistic. Love Mathematics.
Nobilissimus quidem, sed num humilimus sum ? _