Questions about Mechanisto

1.) I think I acidentally turned Lights onto my graphic, how do I get rid of them?

2.) These problem occured while I was trying to change the camera angle, how do I do that?

3.) Can Mechanisto be used for Spirte making?

4.) Any other tips? That program is complicated!

Thanks in advance.

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”

1)Try changing the translation of your directional light.
2)If you want it back to normal, it is X: 2 Y: 3 Z: 4
3)Yes
4)Try each transformation and notice what each one does.

------------------
"How do you know that she's a witch?""She turned me into a newt!" "A newt?" "...I got better!"~Monty Python and the Holy Grail
~Nick

Where do I input the X,Y,Z Data? Right now my ship is in the dark. 🙂

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”

Click the directional light, near the camera, at the bottom,in a separate window. There will be XYZ fields in the transform settings window for translation.

------------------
"How do you know that she's a witch?""She turned me into a newt!" "A newt?" "...I got better!"~Monty Python and the Holy Grail
~Nick

You have the Mechanisto guide, right? If you don't I recommend getting it (even though I never saw it until after I mastered the program).

------------------
"Whoopie! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but it's a long one for me."
-Pete Conrad third man on the moon