HELP F2S is screwing up my webpage

Ok, I'm needing a lot of help. I uploaded my webpage a while back, unfortunetly a bunch of links and images didn't work, I hoped that it might fix itself with time or I might find something wrong, but everything I did didn't work! And now it's getting worse, sometimes links work, sometimes they don't, this is really annoying me. Offline every link and picture works perfectly fine, no problems. I really really need your guy's help. If anyone is really good with html could you look at my code and try to find an error? Everything is in one folder, and in ftp if I just click on a file it opens perfectly, but not on the web! Thanks in advance guys

Dragon

------------------

Originally posted by Dragon:
**If anyone is really good with html could you look at my code and try to find an error?

Point me to the pages in question.

------------------

I'm rather proficient with HTML...give me the site and I'll take a look too.

------------------
Platypus

gag forgot the site url
(url="http://"http://www.evoinfo.f2s.com")www.evoinfo.f2s.com(/url)

Thanks you guys

Dragon

------------------

Originally posted by Dragon:
**gag forgot the site url
www.evoinfo.f2s.com

Well, I was going to suggesting looking at your file names and checking caps (some servers don't deal well with caps), and I revisited your page to check something.

I see what you mean about it working sometimes and not others. Because images sometimes show up, and links sometimes don't work, I'd say its the server/host.

From what I can see, you'ven't done anything wrong.

On the upside, I like that contraction. you'ven't. Yes. I like it a great deal.

-STH

------------------

Originally posted by seant:
**Well, I was going to suggesting looking at your file names and checking caps (some servers don't deal well with caps), and I revisited your page to check something.

I see what you mean about it working sometimes and not others. Because images sometimes show up, and links sometimes don't work, I'd say its the server/host.

From what I can see, you'ven't done anything wrong.

On the upside, I like that contraction. you'ven't. Yes. I like it a great deal.

-STH

Hmm I've tried correcting caps, but it seems that after I upload a changed page it doesn't change. For example I made all the links on my index page in small letters and uploaded it, however the links still have it as caps. What do you say about me just deleting everything and reuploading?

Dragon

------------------

Come on, can no one help?!?! I'm desperate here!

Dragon

------------------

I see no problems with the images. Just remember that the pages are being served off a UNIX server, so the filenames are case sensitive, eg File.html and file.html are not the same.

Also, make sure all the files are in the same directory, (which should be /www.evoinfo.f2s.com/), as that's how you've linked it.

------------------
--sitharus
The cure for writer's cramp is writer's block. - Inigo DeLeon
(url="http://"mailto:sitharus@ureach.com")mailto:sitharus@ureach.com(/url)sitharus@ureach.com