ATTN: To the maker of the plug called Ninnyman! It is imperitive that you read this

To the maker of the plug called Ninnyman,
As there was no contact info included in the plug file and as I am too lazy to get the info from the add-ons page, I am posting this here in hopes that you may see this. My friend, I tried out your plug for EVO and as soon as EVO began to load I got the infamous Out of Memory error, usually indicitave of a spďn error. Boy was I ever right. I opened up Ninnyman in ResEdit and took a peek at the spďns. First of all, your first spďn, id#128, has a sprite and mask reference of 0 (this is a bad thing). Second, the last spďn refers to PICTs with odd id#'s, and all of these are, I guess, Sprites and Masks of Ninnyman. The problem is that in ResEdit, one has to assign things to a correct id# in order to be able to use them. I highly recommend that you download the EVO Templates from the add-ons page, the outfit editor for ResEdit from the add-ons page, and also download the all important EVO Formula Calc and ResEdit guide from Pontus's Web site (its listed in the weblinks page) and also download the all important EVO Bible. All these are necessary to fix the problems with your plug. I know this is most likely your first attempt and I commend you on your decesion on trying to help out your fellow EVO players by becoming a developer, but you must ALWAYS follow this rule of plug designing: Test the plug on your own computer to debug what you may have missed in the initial development phase. If it doesn't work on your computer, then don't assume that it will work on anyone elses. I hope you'll be able to clean up Ninnyman and it will become one of those small plugs that add just a bit more flavor to the EVO universe.

Cheers and good luck,
~Jedibrass

------------------
-author of "Dragerron"
-OotS member
-EVO plug developer, & amateur 3D graphics artist.
-Star Wars fan(atic)