ResEditor's needed!

Hudson and I are in need of a ResEditor. We are not going to do simple stuff. The plug we are working on will replace everything. Including a little bit of gameplay. We need somone who know's how to do basicaly everything, including how to insert movies, and will immedeatly learn the new stuff once EVN comes out. Beginers need not apply. For further contact, either post your e-mail or web page with some samples of what you have done, or contact me at: ichiboo@JendamSW.com

Whomever is hired will be filled in on more information once we have selected the "ResEditor". Thank you!

------------------
-Kyle "Vader" Blessing
-May the force be with you

I would, but I already have too many projects of my own. What do you guys do? Maybe I could help you if you could help me.

You can check out my current and completed projects at (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/destiny_plugs/index.html")Destiny Plugs Home Page(/url) to see if I live up to your standards.

------------------
Cuz I'm a 21st Century Digital Boy
I don't know the Monty Python but I've got a lotta toys
My daddy is a Renegade, his name is Hellcat Helian
Wait a second...

I can do everything except for missions. The other stuff is easy. Some stuff I have done and am working on are:
P.E.R.N.(Alpha Version)
SW2 2.0.1(Near Beta Testing)
SW3(If I can get through to Chris)
Dark Crescent Warship(Released)
Ren(egade Warship(Released)
STO(No where near completion)
I have done some other little cheats that I never posted. If you want more info I can fill you in via email.

------------------
"The heathens are upon us, arm yourselves and go with God."-Paul Benden, Commander of the Purple Sector Fleet

Well, missions are my specialty, so that works out perfectly.

------------------
Wait a second...

Sorry guys, position has been filled, but if we need any help, I'll get ahold of both of you.

------------------
-Kyle "Vader" Blessing
-May the force be with you

That's ok - like I said, I'm already working on several projects.

------------------
Wait a second...

Originally posted by Admiral Benden:
**I can do everything except for missions. The other stuff is easy. Some stuff I have done and am working on are:
P.E.R.N.(Alpha Version)
SW2 2.0.1(Near Beta Testing)
SW3(If I can get through to Chris)
Dark Crescent Warship(Released)
Ren(egade Warship(Released)
STO(No where near completion)
I have done some other little cheats that I never posted. If you want more info I can fill you in via email.

There's going to be a Star Wars 3 plug-in? Will it be for EVO or for Nova? Will it be better than that other Star Wars plugin for EVO, which had extremely good graphics, but a poor storyline, and, no offense or anything, sadly lacking in Star Wars knowledge...

------------------
A wise person is one who recognizes that he or she knows nothing.