Web Page Designer In need of some Help

Alright I've had an EVO website made for about a year(I did it for school). I never actually uploaded it however and just recently dug it out of mailbox. I've decided to revitalize it, it is fairly good and has a lot of information I just need to give it some advanced features. I need some one(s) who can look at what I have and give me some ideas and constructive critism then I'll put it on the net. So if anyone is interested in helping me, email me at evo_dragon@hotmail.com and I'll send you some of what I got. Thanks in advance!!

Dragon

------------------

Yeah sure, send it to me. As a semi-pro web designer I could give fairly good advice. 🙂 I wont be able to look at it until tommorow I'm afraid.

------------------
Ladies and Gentlemen, as you know we have something special for you at
Birdland this evening. A recording for Blue Note Records...

(url="http://"http://pub58.ezboard.com/bthehotdogstand")The HotDog Stand(/url) - The Movie Goers board.

I'll take a look at it... my email is mrmichaeldipperysir@hotmail.com. I do a lot of webpage editing, even help my teacher at school who teaches HTML, so I'd love to take a look.

------------------
Platypus

I'm pretty proficient in web site design (I have only one site up, and it was a school project, but I did the whole "Class Room in a Book" for Adobe GoLive and so I'm really proficient at using it, so I think I can be lots of help for you. My e-mail is jedibrass@hotmail.com . send me your site in html, and along with all your images and such the way you have them grouped originally, and I'll be able to look at it in GoLive really well. Or if you'd just like me to view the page and not its make-up, then just send it to me as a saved web archive for IE 5.0 and up.

Cheers,
~Jedibrass

------------------
-author of "Dragerron"
-OotS member
-Star Wars and EVO
nut. 😄

I'm pretty good with html and I'd like to see it. My email is daveburgis@excite.com.

------------------
Diddly,
"Well, we could grind
our enemies into powder, but gosh, we did that yesterday."