Disappearing oütfs?

This is a really weird problem I've been having lately. In my plugin, I can buy most fixed guns fine. But a few of them disappear right after I purchase them in the Outfit Ship dialog. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can stop it?

I've tried duplicating a working gun and changing only the graphic property. But the same thing happened. Thinking it was a spďn problem, I changed the graphic of the working gun the the spďn of the new gun, it worked fine.

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by Tarth:
**This is a really weird problem I've been having lately. In my plugin, I can buy most fixed guns fine. But a few of them disappear right after I purchase them in the Outfit Ship dialog. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can stop it?

I've tried duplicating a working gun and changing only the graphic property. But the same thing happened. Thinking it was a spďn problem, I changed the graphic of the working gun the the spďn of the new gun, it worked fine.

Thanks for any help.**

This is a routine problem. If you don't have an associated weapon for each outfit that is a weapon, they won't work properly.

_bomb

But I do have an associated weapon. Like I said, duplicating a working weapon oütf still makes it disappear.

------------------

Originally posted by Tarth:
**But I do have an associated weapon. Like I said, duplicating a working weapon oütf still makes it disappear.

Well, than that's just weird as hell. I don't know what else to say.

_bomb

Try changing the weapon/outfit IDs...

That works sometimes and I have come across this bug...

PEACE YO!

------------------
Damon: An Immortal! Hahaha...there are things worse than DEATH!
Kwanza: bang...bang
If you're one in a million, then there are 1000 people just like you in China.
(url="http://"http://Kwanzasoft.cjb.net")Kwanzasoft Graphics and Design(/url)

Okay, I increased the ID by one and it works now... Thanks for the help.

I hope EVN doesn't kill off all EV:O plugins.

------------------