Anyone need help?

If you don't even want to find that entrance then you can go 4 north of Gwyden Camp. That's how I found it . When you talk to him say you don't know where Berglum is and that you like Driva Tan. Kill him off and you will be back at the cart and he will give you the Dwarven Runic Sword.

------------------
Once upon a time. The End.

Could some moderator please delete this? I made a mistake and I don't want people to think that I'm right and mess up!
------------------

(This message has been edited by Mr. Somebody (edited 02-17-2002).)

(This message has been edited by Mr. Somebody (edited 02-18-2002).)

DON'T DO WHAT STARK BLEDFAST SAID!!!!!! WHEN HE SAYS NORTH HE MEANS SOUTH!!!!!

Huh? Since when? Guy asked for directions to the dwarf who gives out the runic sword.
I said he is located 1N,2W,1N from the Wyrm Valley tunnel entrance, which he is. I also
mentioned that this tunnel entrance is NE of gwyden camp, which it is.

You will also notice that our directions are to the same place, but from different
reference points. You stated 4 north of Gwyden camp.

Well the tunnel entrance for Wyrm valley is located 1N,1E,1N,1E of Gwyden camp, and I
used this as my reference point(which I mentioned), and the dwarf is located 1N,2W,1N
from there. If you add the directions to the tunnel(1N,1E,1N,1E) to the directions
from there to the dwarf(1N,2W,1N) the East and West directions cancel eachother out, and
we are left with 4 North of Gwyden camp, which is what you stated.

So I am quite confused at your above quote unless you misread something or I misread
something.

------------------
Lolly lolly lolly get your adverbs here.

I get what I did. I was thinking of the Northern Territories entrance when you said Wyrm Valley. My mistake! Sooooo Sorry! :redface:

------------------

Ahh. I wondered.

No worries. 🙂

------------------
Lolly lolly lolly get your adverbs here.

What a surprise! I need help! Actually, it's not a surpise! Belive me, I'm 100% dumb! I just started Trinity and I'm a ranger. I can't find the Ranger's Guild. What I mean is where the heck do you get trained to be a better ranger than a really sucky ranger. Is it that alchemist person who that little kid Davi talks about? Cuz I can't find him either... I DID stumble across the Swordsmans guild. And doesn't the conjurer have like a little place where they learn spells? I've heard of this thing called Mole digging or something. Where do you learn that? Or what about those gate stone thingies? (You can really tell I'm a newbie to Trinity.) Any help would be just peachy!

------------------
Once upon a time. The End. "I'm a real nowhere man, sitting in my nowhere land..."
-Modification on The Beatles song

Originally posted by Mr. Somebody:
**What a surprise! I need help! Actually, it's not a surpise! Belive me, I'm 100% dumb! I just started Trinity and I'm a ranger. I can't find the Ranger's Guild. What I mean is where the heck do you get trained to be a better ranger than a really sucky ranger. Is it that alchemist person who that little kid Davi talks about? Cuz I can't find him either... I DID stumble across the Swordsmans guild. And doesn't the conjurer have like a little place where they learn spells? I've heard of this thing called Mole digging or something. Where do you learn that? Or what about those gate stone thingies? (You can really tell I'm a newbie to Trinity.) Any help would be just peachy!

Patience lad!
Most of your ranger "training" is the same as in the basic game, via the knight's house south of Fantrima. You pass the quests given by Septrimus and earn Page, Squire, Knight, etc. You find the elf magician, the dragon teeth, the magic herbs, etc. You have to earn your awareness skills and pathfinding skills. If you are lucky you will occasionally find a special potion of dexterity or perception along with the gold pieces buried in the ground.

There is no Ranger Guild; the closest thing is Nohrga Village, and you are a long way from getting there (remember the chore of getting past Lake Vanderdeep?) You learn spells one at a time as your ranger character gains levels. And you buy gatestones from Gewin, Nohrga, and the itinerant peddler on the road, usually near Berglum, Gwyden, and the Learning Tree. Just stay alive long enough to earn the higher levels and it will all come to you. 🙂

Flandarg

------------------

Oh. I think my miniscule brain gets it now. Yeah. It will probably take me a while to get to Norghra village. Where do I get those greater wolf claw things?

------------------
Once upon a time. The End. "I'm a real nowhere man, sitting in my nowhere land..."

**Oh. I think my miniscule brain gets it now. Yeah. It will probably take me a while to get to Norghra village. Where do I get those greater wolf claw things?

Nohrga is the place! And other goodies, like minotaur fur coats, good bows, wooden swords, neat knives, and all sorts of herbs, cheaper than at Gewin's emporium. But you have to find it first. You really need Norhrga to finish the game as a ranger.(I needed wolf claws to finally beat the guardian, after using the wonderful bow of Vyro to get past the minotaurs and Death Knights.)

Flandarg

------------------

Yeah, Thanks for the help! I've been all over the place as a not so stinky ranger/page. Where's the bow of Vyro? Although before trinity I just ran to the Guardian's lair, I'd like to have extra protection anyway. Let me guess, Norghra! About the alchemy book, I can never remember the ingredients for stuff and even if I had 'em, how would I use 'em? Is the Blue Mushroom for some kinda alchemic thing? I kept it through the whole reg. game because everyone on this web board is always screaming about how they ate it and now they can't use it. Thanks so much Flandarg!

------------------

**Is the Blue Mushroom for some kinda alchemic thing? I kept it through the whole reg. game because everyone on this web board is always screaming about how they ate it and now they can't use it. Thanks so much Flandarg!

Gahahah, oh that sucks.
You eat the mushroom to gain (I think it was) 5 vitality points.
Also people whined about not having another one because one is only ment to be in the game. 😛

------------------
NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
(url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/arcangel_c/PhotoAlbum2.html")Rogue Thoughts(/url)

I'm still trying to finish the plugins and now I'm a ranger knight! I can't find the spider for Sapphire. Help me please!

------------------

Can anyone tell me how and where is High Garendall?
I can't seem to find it

Originally posted by Havoconian:
Can anyone tell me how and where is High Garendall?
I can't seem to find it

Hello Havoconian,

Check (url="http://"http://www.avalon.net/~honda/pog/pogwalkthrough2a.htm#highgarendall")here(/url) for complete directions to High Garendall, including what you will need to do before you are allowed access to this area.

If you have any questions regarding the directions therein, please post again and we can clarify.

Good luck.

------------------
People usually get what's coming to them ... unless it's been mailed.

How do you catch the fairy?

Originally posted by DD:
How do you catch the fairy?

Hello DD,

The answer to this question, in depth, can be found (url="http://"http://www.avalon.net/~honda/pog/pogwalkthrough2a.htm#df2")here(/url).

Good luck.

------------------
Santa's elves are just a bunch of subordinate Clauses.

**I'm still trying to finish the plugins and now I'm a ranger knight! I can't find the spider for Sapphire. Help me please!

The Grandfather mage told you where to find it, didn't he? To refresh your memory, it's somewhere near the huge termite mounds not far away.

Flandarg

------------------

I am running the Trinity plugin. I am on OS X 10.1.2 or 10.1.3 (whatever the most up-to-date one is). I am playing a conjuror. I have gotten to squire status and around 17th level, but I haven't been able to cast any spells. This is getting annoying. I know how to call up the spellbook picker (V) and theoretically how to cast spells ©, but although I apparently have the potential for 132 magic points, I currently have 0 and never seem to get any at all. I think I've either missed something basic and vital

(aaargh -- UBB and I don't like each other when I can't register and edit my posts).

Sorry, missed something vital or I'm experiencing some bug.

Help appreciated.

Julia

Originally posted by Julia:
**(aaargh -- UBB and I don't like each other when I can't register and edit my posts).

Sorry, missed something vital or I'm experiencing some bug.

Help appreciated.

Julia**

Your magic points go up with levels, but they are also used up as you cast various spells, as stated in your spell book (call it up with your "V" key) You have to buy magic potions from a trader so you will have some to replenish your magic points as you use them.

At the bottom of the spell directions you will see the "cast" button. You also can repeat the spell by use of your "C" key (provided you have enough magic points in your book.) some spells require use of the cursor to designate the target for the spell. (I found many spells to be rather erratic, so you might practice with some of them before you really need them in a critical situation! 😄

Flandarg

------------------