Need help with plug-in missions

I'm making a plug-in in which the Azdgari and the Voinians are friends (evo plug). Right now I need to know which mission for the Azdgari mission string comes first, so that I can change its required mission bit. Anyone know which mission comes first?

Thanks in advance!

-Captain Carnotaur

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**I'm making a plug-in in which the Azdgari and the Voinians are friends (evo plug). Right now I need to know which mission for the Azdgari mission string comes first, so that I can change its required mission bit. Anyone know which mission comes first?

Thanks in advance!

-Captain Carnotaur

I don't know the id# or the name but you get it at South Tip Station, and it involves bording an Azdara.

------------------
R & R software

Originally posted by Rodger:
**I don't know the id# or the name but you get it at South Tip Station, and it involves bording an Azdara.

Don't you mean "Azdgari Arada"? You can't board Azdaras.

------------------

you get it at south tip station and you have to go somewhere NE of there and board a disabled arada (i dont think its adzgari arada) and take stuff from ship to some adzgari world even more NE of that.

------------------
They have good fish on
Dispa Prime (p.s.: hint for upcoming plug)
All hail the good people of Ambrosia Software!

Thank you for your advice. The plug-in for which I needed help I submitted a few days ago, and it should be out quite soon. It's called Voinian/Azdgari Alliance, and I think it's a pretty good download (even though its not exactly out yet, but It will be soon!)

-Captain Carnotaur

------------------