Problem concerning EVO 1.0.2

I'm making a plug-in which adds a bunch of systems, PICTs, planets, a few governments, etc. etc. Overrall, its a fairly large plug. Anyway, It's for EVO 1.0.2, and I have a problem with the SAD PICTs. Their graphics look fine at first, but then as they spin it screws up, it looks like they explode or disappate, but they don't. It's wierd. My brother, Nova6, had this problem as well. Know what I could do to fix it? Thanks in advance.

-Captain Carnotaur - cdp
cdp@pautsch.com

P.S. I'm also having a problem making one of my new ships fire one of its weapons. It just won't do it. The weapon is fine. I've tested it myself, but the AI ships won't fire it. Have any suggestions? Thanks again.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**P.S. I'm also having a problem making one of my new ships fire one of its weapons. It just won't do it. The weapon is fine. I've tested it myself, but the AI ships won't fire it. Have any suggestions? Thanks again.

Is it homing? If so, AI ships won't fire it unless you set its ammo count to -1.

------------------

(Insert Signature Here)

The weapon is like SAD Modules, kind of an enhanced version of them. I have to make it need ammo.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 11-28-2000).)