Capt'n Hector a pers?

Does anyone know of a way to force Captain Hector to show up in a given system? Hmm, on a related note, can a bounty hunter be forced to appear in a given system.

Yes, I know this can be done by making new per resources for "Captain Hector" and a "Bounty Hunter", but can it be done without using another pers resource?

-STH

------------------

about the bounty hunter, i think you can't without adding a përs, the same for Captain Hector

------------------
Captain Orne
AIM:CaptnG3
Yahoo!:BOrnelasPT

just modify the existing përs resources. the bounty hunter has a resource in both ev and evo, although capt'n hector only has a resource in ev. don't know that there is any way to edit capt'n hector in evo, but he doesn't really do much in evo (okay, he doesn't do anything in either of them if you're registered, but you can't change that w/o using another resource)

------------------
if tin whistles are made of tin, what's a fog horn made of?

Originally posted by seant:
**Does anyone know of a way to force Captain Hector to show up in a given system? Hmm, on a related note, can a bounty hunter be forced to appear in a given system.

Yes, I know this can be done by making new per resources for "Captain Hector" and a "Bounty Hunter", but can it be done without using another pers resource?

-STH

It's Been done in EVGE. He flies a Kestrel, and is invincible, so don't attack him... :;

------------------
"5 exclamation marks: The true sign of an insane mind."
Terry Pratchett