QuickDraw 3D

Can anybody tell me where can I get QuckDraw 3d ver.1.5.4 or higher. Apple doesn't seem to have it on its site. Yeah, and also, is this version of QD 3D compatible with OS 8.1.
Just got Pixels3D and can't use it brcause of this problem with QD 3D.

------------------

Well Slav , from what I know of Pixels3D, you actually have to have OS 8.5 or better to use it. It'll probably give you another error message as soon as you install QD 1.5.4.

But, if you feel it will really help, I'll send you QD 1.6.

But before I do that, a question. Do you have Quicktime 4.1.x? QD 1.6 comes with QT 4.1.x, IIRC. If you don't have that, get it. You'll be better off regardless if Pixels works or not.

Tschüs 🙂

S...t :mad: . Yeah I figured it out that I can get this QD 3D by downloading QT 4.1. Installed QD and it gave me this messege about OS 8.5. Man, I can believe it, same story as with Strata. And I can't install QT 4.1, 'cause it is said to be not a big friend of the Japanese version of QuarkExpress 3.3 (this is actually my fieldof work-DTP). And doing DTP in Japan is another reason I have to keep my system down to OS 8.1 max, 'cause of the different problems with Japanese PS fonts in the later versions.
Well, what can I say. I just have to wait for OS X and by myself one machine (yeah right, my wife gonna be really happy with this idea 😄 )

------------------