clüts & Buttons

Given that I can fix the following problem I'm having, compu*wars will have custom buttons, courtesy of Mike Balonek.

I have buttons for all purposes at hand, pressed and non-pressed. The creator above says they were first created in gif format with an 8-bit custom palette. They were then converted to PICT and the palette was saved into a clüt resource. The buttons, when installed, do not show the pressed image when pressed.

The question: does OV support clüts for such purposes? Where are they installed, and under what ID?

Thankee.

------------------
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here - this is the War Room!"
-Dr. Strangelove
Will Oram

Well, there is no such thing as a clüt, it's a clut, which stands for Colour LookUp Table. EV/O do use cluts, but changes are not recomended as they can screw up the colours ;). You can change the ones for the startup screen and the new player intro screen.

In short - EV does use cluts, but no, you cant use them.

------------------
--blackhole
(url="http://"mailto:blackhole@mac.com")mailto:blackhole@mac.com(/url)blackhole@mac.com

(quote)Originally posted by blackhole:
**Well, there is no such thing as a clüt, it's a clut, which stands for Colour LookUp Table. EV/O do use cluts, but changes are not recomended as they can screw up the colours:)

(Extra note: I did modify the splash screen clut with no problems, so I'm keeping that there.)

------------------
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here - this is the War Room!"
-Dr. Strangelove
Will Oram