Hats off to Rodger and Ralph

You guys made an awesome program. Shipwrite made my job a lot easier. The menus beside each attribute is really helpful for coordinating your ships with others. Just one thing: Could you somehow find a way to make the calculate a price function work? Is there a formula you guys used or something because it seems pretty random to me.

Great work keep it up!

------------------
I swear your honour! He was like that when I found him
Alex Hawkins**********

Thanks, we're glad you find it useful.

The Calculate a price button has a long history of arguments! Right now it IS random, because it makes as much sense as any of the formulae we thought up. Fact is, it is such a difficult question that we gave up. We put ships into EVO, buy them a 10cr, add a single cheap outfit to make EVO calculate a price when we resell the ship.... then we can update the plugin price accordingly to stop rampant profiteering!

We'd like to hear people's ideas about costs and general ship ranking formulae. A means of assessing a plugin contents and comparing them to others would be useful. We could even start design competitions - design ships with so many points/credits and see which go best.

Ralph & Rodger

------------------