New EVO: Star Trek Screen Shots!

Finally...I took some new ones!
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/beezuz26/evost-stuff")www.geocities.com/beezuz26/evost-stuff(/url)

Check'em out and give feedback as you please.

PEACE YO!

------------------
~Kwanza~

"Quoted the Kwanza Man...nevermore"

AIM: Kwanzar26

Kwanzasoft Graphics
(url="http://"http://www.crosswinds.net/~kwanza")www.crosswinds.net/~kwanza(/url)

Originally posted by Kwanzar:
**Finally...I took some new ones!
www.geocities.com/beezuz26/evost-stuff

PEACE YO!

kewl man! 🙂

------------------
DeAdBoY-
your freindly drug addict

Dude nice graphics any report of a beta.

------------------
Explane
Grand Admiral Thraw

Should I get out and puch?
Leia Organa

Yub, Yub Commander
Major Wes Janson

Wes has only got the maturaty of a 2 year old
General Wedge Antilles

Here comes the welcome wagon
Han Solo

Originally posted by GeneralAntilles:
**Dude nice graphics any report of a beta.

It's in beta 2 to be exact. Missions are being written, graphics being re-done and lots of other stuff.

Nice pictures, even with few color!

Just two minor notes: the gx-class looks like it has a broken neck under certain angles and the animated gifs are spinning a bit too fast (it's hard to look for details).

- Marko

Nice pics and thanks god you guys have missions in your plug-in. The other guy who's making ST plug-in said there gonnna be no missions in his creation. That's preatty dissapoing (I think we had one of that kind before).

------------------

Looking good Kwanzar!!! I'm looking forward to playing your plugin 😉

Originally posted by Slav:
**Nice pics and thanks god you guys have missions in your plug-in. The other guy who's making ST plug-in said there gonnna be no missions in his creation. That's preatty dissapoing (I think we had one of that kind before).

Thanks for saying my plugin is pretty disappointing, but you could create missions for it if you want to alleviate this "disappointment".

On a side note I do have a person willing to create missions for me that I am very thankful for, but if you've ever done missions they probably won't be released the same time as the plugin, since he just started, and the "plugin" is creeping ever so closer to completion.

But Kwanzar, it looks fantastic! Your plugin looks like the kind that will inject fun into the Star Trek universe of plugins! Looking forward to playing it!

------------------
I never thought I'd go as far as I am right now. Now that I'm here, I have to start over or else I've got nothing to do.

cool graphix

------------------
--
live and let die...

Man, that's cool. Heck, it's droooolworthy! This is an EV3 plugin, right?

What program did you use to make those ships?

Originally posted by Gekko:
**Man, that's cool. Heck, it's droooolworthy! This is an EV3 plugin, right?

What program did you use to make those ships?**

It's not an EV3 plug cause EV3 won't be out for a looong time. It's an EVO plug, built for version 1.0.2. The graphics were all done by Kwanza and he made them in Mechanisto, strangely enough.

------------------
Lezard, killer of
Kwanzas

Originally posted by Kwanzar:
**Finally...I took some new ones!
www.geocities.com/beezuz26/evost-stuff

PEACE YO!

Great modelling, but Mechanisto?? If you export them to dxf or 3dmf, someone with a better rendering program like Infini-D could make them better, at least texture wise. But without a doubt, the best star trek models I've seen...

_bomb

Originally posted by _bomb:
**Great modelling, but Mechanisto?? If you export them to dxf or 3dmf, someone with a better rendering program like Infini-D could make them better, at least texture wise. But without a doubt, the best star trek models I've seen...

_bomb**

Heh...I wish I could...making movies would be much easier. the thing is...Mechanisto can't export to dxf or 3dmf...It allows VERY LIMITED importing of dxf files...but no exporting what-so-ever...I often wondered why Ship files were so small compared to many other good programs...

PEACE YO!

------------------
Lezard, killer of
Kwanzas

(This message has been edited by Lezard (edited 08-17-2000).)

Originally posted by Lezard:
**Heh...I wish I could...making movies would be much easier. the thing is...Mechanisto can export to dxf or 3dmf...It allows VERY LIMITED importing of dxf files...but no exporting what-so-ever...I often wondered why Ship files were so small compared to many other good programs...

PEACE YO!

That was me...my lil borther has been on...=)

------------------
~Kwanza~

"Quoted the Kwanza Man...nevermore"

AIM: Kwanzar26

Kwanzasoft Graphics
(url="http://"http://www.crosswinds.net/~kwanza")www.crosswinds.net/~kwanza(/url)

Mechanisto is impossible to use. Hey does anyone know of any programs that are good for drwing shĄt in? Like, i'm sick of using graphic converter or claris works.

Thanks Lads.

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

Yo Kwanzar.

If you want Infini-D, just ask...
~piSt

------------------
You don't like me saying ######? ###### you.

quotes...

'Pissy drunk throwing up in the urinal.'
'YOU ######IN HOMO!-that's what I said at my dads funeral'

'I just throw up a middle finger and let it linger longer than the rumor that I was stickin it to Christina, cuz if I ever stuck it to any singer in show biz, it'd be Genifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this. I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a ###### if this chick was my own mother, I'd still ###### her with no rubber and cum inside her and have a son and a neew brother at the same time, and just say it ain't mine.
-Eminem

piSt

Originally posted by Azdara:
**Mechanisto is impossible to use. Hey does anyone know of any programs that are good for drwing shĄt in? Like, i'm sick of using graphic converter or claris works.

Thanks Lads.

Drawing like in 2-D drawing? Some better ones that come to mind are Adobe Illustrator, Painter, Photoshop.

Painter is fairly cheap and usually come bundled with mid-range scanners. Although it has the hardest learning curve in my opinion. I never use it even though I have it. (came with scanner)

------------------