Confused

I'm a little new to plugin making, and I just created some ships. They show up fine and everything, except for one problem: in the get info box in the shipyard, the strength of the ship's armor and shields is truncated by one digit. That is, if I put in 1500 for the armor strength, it shows up as 150. However, Override is reading the number correctly from the ship resource - I don't think a ship with 150 armor (and 10 shields) could survive 10 or so Hunter missile hits, which my ship did. What is going on? Is my version of Override corrupt, or is it me?

------------------
"Apple does not recommend allowing an elephant to operate a Mac in any environment."

no its not just you res edit does that with all ( i think ) copies it takes an extra zero (or what evr last digit) in otherwords it always cuts off the last digit.

------------------

You're corrupt. 🙂 The EV/O engines automatically divide the armor and shield levels by 10 in the game.

------------------
Newton's law of gravity: Your warranty will be subject to void if the MessagePad in your possession travels exactly 9.8^2 meters per second.

AIM: evandrewm

If you make the armor/shield values negative, they'll only be divided by 2, not 10.
That's why the EV alien cruiser's got -3000 shields, it's like 15000

------------------
"I'm beginning to see the flowers from the wrong side"

-The prophet Zarquon, shortly before passing away

Thanks all.

Kudos, Andrew M, I was wondering if someone would catch that slipup. 😃

------------------
"Apple does not recommend allowing an elephant to operate a Mac in any environment."