ATTN:Graphic Designers

If your low on existing jet fighter to base ships on send me some mail.I'm right under one of the air forces main testing grounds.They do it here becuase they don't nkow anyone lives here.

------------------
Aircad Member

Originally posted by Blackhawk:
**If your low on existing jet fighter to base ships on send me some mail.I'm right under one of the air forces main testing grounds.They do it here becuase they don't nkow anyone lives here.

Why not just create something unique, sorted to the unique demands of space? I cringe when I see all these supposed space ships which are really just borrowed DXFs of military aircraft. I mean, wht's next? Are we going to see a C-130 (a turboprop cargo plane) as some sort of cruiser?

Let go of the status quo and think creatively.

------------------

Hey, jet designs are cool. You just have to make them look right....

Originally posted by Fibblesnork:
Hey, jet designs are cool. You just have to make them look right....

Jet designs are not cool for EV and EVO because they look like jets. It's 20th (shortly 21st) century technology and it looks that way. Okay, if you can't model... fine... I can excuse that. But PLEASE try to make some cool stuff of your own, okay? That's all I'm asking. I've been hanging around the EV and EVO community off-and-on since EV 1.0 was released. I've seen a lot of plugs come and go, and i honestly think we're starting to see a good deal of overlap and a dearth of creativity.

------------------