A Challenge for Experts

As you may or may not know being EV Developers, the editor for Ares, named Hera, has been released in Public Beta.

Some of you here are experts. You can write a full-coded mission without leaving the ResEdit screen once. You create whole plug-ins from thin air without the bible. Everything is easy for you.

Well, I've got news for those looking for a challenge. Hera is difficult.
If you desire a challenge, head over (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum13/HTML/000075.html")here(/url) and download it.

Let's see what the veterans of design make of this.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
As you may or may not know being EV Developers, the editor for Ares, named Hera, has been released in Public Beta.

Some of you here are experts. You can write a full-coded mission without leaving the ResEdit screen once. You create whole plug-ins from thin air without the bible. Everything is easy for you.

If you desire a challenge, head over here and download it.

Let's see what the veterans of design make of this.

I'm waiting until KMQ tells me its bug free, until then I can wait 😉

Chamrin

(This message has been edited by Chamrin (edited 07-21-2000).)

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Some of you here are experts. You can write a full-coded mission without leaving the ResEdit screen once. You create whole plug-ins from thin air without the bible. Everything is easy for you.

As ResEdit intimidates me and I never go anywhere without consulting the EV Bible, you can count me out. 🙂 But I'm sure others here will answer the call...

------------------
PlanetPhil

if you lived here, you'd be home by now

Hey Angel! I haven't heard from you in ages! Then again, I haven't been here in a long time either. Anyway, just tell me theres a Bible for Hera too. I might look into it. 😉

Keep well!

Jane

------------------
No Guts, No Glory.

It has a full manual, for what help that'll give you.

Hello again Jane. Cya on the Ares boards.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only

Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Yes, Sundered Angel is an ares player, try checking the ares boards. 😃

------------------
"...Cotton Mouse... to say that the plug is royally messed up is an understatement. I'm taking a look at it with Plug Checker, and some of these errors I have just never seen before..."-Obormot, debugger

ERA for EV:
www.geocities.com/rhysmctharin/erahome.html

(still in alpha stages)