Computer Artists/Graphic Artists Wanted!!!!

For all of you, who haven't tried their hand in Development for Ares, via HERA, it's much much much like that for EV/EVO, including the for sprites and visuals (it's actually much easier now). Anyways Im looking for some talented visual artists, to join my growing group to create a Star Wars plugin for Ares. Experience is a MUST, and knowing how to create 'birds-eye' sprites of Spaceships is good as well. If you don't know anything about graphic art, but are just interested in contributing or helping out please email me at Yujenisis@mac.com Any help is appreciated...And if possible anyone who knows how to make movies, yeah using a program like Studio MAX 3d or any other animation studio, I have several models of ships to save you time, but i'd be interested in negotiating the making of cutscenes to add to the Scenario if possible, Thankyou.

-Cheers!

------------------
"To the creative mind, there is no right or wrong. Every action is an experiment, and every experiment yields it's fruit in knowledge."
-Hagbard Celine

This belongs on the Ares board, not here.

------------------
AIM: evandrewm / xaeomega

No. It belongs here and on the Ares board, because people who are knowledgable about creating EV and EVO plugs would probably be good at creating Ares ships and graphics.

------------------