ATTN: Graphi Designers

As most of you know, I am working on the great TC, Discovery. I need another 3D graphic designer. I already have one, Admiral Zombat, who is very, very good, but has his own plug going and is quite busy. If there are any 3D graphic guys out there, then go back about 5-8 pages and look for a topic made by me, as 'Gav', about my TC. It will explain the main bits to it, and I assure you it will be better than the average TC, with many, many storylines. Please, if you can help, then do. It will be worth your while. If you are interested in working with me on this, then e-mail me at JanGael@totalise.co.uk, and I'll get right back to you. If you are willing to work on this, then I say this to you now: I have totaly eggsagerated (Sp?) the credits. You will get an invinsible përs, a fleet of your own, you can be involved in a mission and also, if you're good, you will get your own planet. So, come on and help!

Also, if you would like to offer any assistance in Discovery, the e-mail me by the address above. I do not need beta testers and debuggers as of yet. In the future, but right now I need soley development help ie. graphics, mission people ect.

So, if you are interested then contact me. Thank you.
~Gav

------------------
AIM: Just, GavHardy.:-)
http://www.secretchimpboard.cjb.net/
Check out the site! Exellent webboard! Come on in!

I'd like fish 'n' chips, with extra batter and a lump of lard on the side. Also, a triple extra-large chocolate ice-cream with a flake in each scoop, a large cheese burger, with another compliment of fries, and whatever that person over there is eating, and some coke. Oh, and make that Diet Coke, as I'm on a diet.

I came, I saw, I left home 'cos my dinner was cold.
-Julias Caeser in Carry on Caeser comedy series.

Gavin=

1/8 computer nerd
1/8 fast biker
1/8 tv watcher
1/8 EVO fan
1/2 clubber and lady's man

hehe...