Floating Around Plug Ideas

Hey all. W/the release of EVO 1.02, I've ost all free will and am now addicted to EVO. I decided to resume work (Well, really start from the ground up, as I have to make a new, EVO1.02 compliant one. I'm only keeping a few desc's.) on a plug I was creating. Called Merchant Coalition, it is primarily a plot based plug, w/a few balanced ships/outfits added. I'm trying to recapture some of the original EV feel...ya know, "I'm an independant merchant." Here's the places where I wanted to measure the response:

I'm thinking of making the MC founding missions to be two separate strings; one for warriors, one for freighter captains. Warship missions would be something like "Destroy this renegade fleet." Merchant missions would involve carrying cargo, running blockades, etc. I'm going to try to accomplish this w/EVO1.02's new Inherent AI type field. Also, this part of the plug might be linked, so if you switched from a frieghtor <sp> to a warship, you'd still be up to speed. Are there any pure merchants out there? Hmm....

I'm shooting for a plug that doesn't change the EVO universe a whole lot. Trying to blur the line between EVO and plug. Staying away from killer ships or weapons that unbalance the game. Feel free to tell me what you think, along w/any ideas. Thanx.

------------------
To each his own,
U-99

BTW, in the misn reasource, CompGov is set from 0-127, yet the Govt files are from 128 up. What's the formula. It can't be Reasource ID -128, b/c Azdigari is 18, yet they are 19 down from the top. Is it ID-1-128=CompGov# ?

------------------
To each his own,
U-99