EV Bible

Im working on a little plugin for myself with new govs and all. So when i was creating the stuff i got to the flags when creating the government. so i looked up my EV bible only to find i didnt have it anymore. So i downloaded the one here only to find its a word document and none of my programs can open it. So does any one have a copy of the EV bile that isnt word?

doplo

Originally posted by doplo:
**Im working on a little plugin for myself with new govs and all. So when i was creating the stuff i got to the flags when creating the government. so i looked up my EV bible only to find i didnt have it anymore. So i downloaded the one here only to find its a word document and none of my programs can open it. So does any one have a copy of the EV bile that isnt word?

doplo**

I find it truly amazing that anyone would have a computer and not have an application that will open MSWord files;that is as close to a universal text format as there is. Any word processor or text editor worth the drive space it takes up will open Word files.

However, if you look at the EV Add-ons section of this site under - 'guides' I believe - you should find a DocMaker version of the EV Bible.

------------------
Joe Burnette

"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer

If you journey to the EV Utilities page, you can download the EV Bible (Annotated Edition) in DOCMaker format. This is a stand-alone document that you can read without using any word processing software. You will need a Macintosh, though. 🙂

------------------
PlanetPhil
now welcoming tourists

This is beside the topic but (don't laugh!) :eek:
How do you make documents like the ones in DocMaker format?? 😕 :rolleyes:

(you laughed, didn't you ;))

------------------
(url="http://"mailto:JAce21@chollian.net")mailto:JAce21@chollian.net(/url)JAce21@chollian.net

you get the DOC Maker program. i have no idea where to get it, you could just talk to me on ICQ, and i could send it to ya, or... whatever 🙂

------------------
DeAdBoY-
your freindly drug addict

you get the DOC Maker program. i have no idea where to get it, you could just talk to me on ICQ, and i could send it to ya, or... whatever 🙂

------------------
DeAdBoY-
your freindly drug addict