Schmelta-V and EVO

Ok this is probably is a stupid question, I have a habit of doing that. 🙂 But I was wondering if Schmelta-V worked on EVO or if it only works for EV.
Oh yeah I'm baaaaaack!

MIRV120

------------------
Coming Soon: MIRV Corp./Dendari Mercenaries Plug

You can trick it itnto working for EVO by making a oringinal EV Data file and pasting al the EVO resources into it. Then you make your plugin, and change it to an EVO plugin. Which either requires changing the file type and creator type using res-edit or use EVOlution. Once you have the plugin finished with Schmelta-V, you go back in res-edit and add in the additional fields. That should work. Then again it might not.

------------------
"Holy F***! He’s got my ass!!” - A friend of mine.

My website.

My Bulletin Board.

My Email - SmashMaster18@hotmail.com

My AIM Screen Name is “JolJvik”

(This message has been edited by Jol'Jvik (edited 06-19-2000).)

Ok thanks, I'll try that. While I'm playing around with that (and crashing my computer and blaming Windows for it) I should ask if there's any mďsn editor for EVO which might be better to use.

------------------
Coming Soon: MIRV Corp./Dendari Mercenaries Plug

Whenever misnedit comes out, it will porbably be better to use. I guess we'l have to wait and see.

------------------
"Holy F***! He’s got my ass!!” - A friend of mine.

My website.

My Bulletin Board.

My Email - SmashMaster18@hotmail.com

My AIM Screen Name is “JolJvik”

I use Shmelta for EVO missions all the time. It's very useful. However, when your plug starts getting big, safe often and back up. It doesn't crash and destroy your plug often, but it happened to me once. Just back up frequently and you'll be just fine. 🙂

PS. Don't let your plug anywhere near EV Edit. Ever.

------------------
Dan! The food's gone!