Problem With ResEdit...

Well, I'm using ResEdit to work on my share of Cigna's Thousand Worlds Plug-in (I've renounced EV-Edit) and whenever I try to a a spďn resource I've made, the the computer says something like, "Unknown field type found". Huh? Also, this happens every time I try to close the window, so I can't close and save the resource, so I can't quit the program. I've had to revert the stupid bugger three smegging times! Any help would be apreciated.

------------------
Confucius say: "Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."

Yeah...it does that. Every time I see it it's really just absurd, because I've done nothing wrong, although lately it hasn't done it to me much. I suggest that you take a look at some extensions you have, email apple support (like they'll reply but it's hope), and save your plug constantly.

I'm not a whiz, but I think it's pretty safe to say that if you do at least constantly save your plug, it'll be a minor annoyance.

------------------
Nothing comes free.

AOL/AIM: EVMaridian

E-mail: maridian@angelfire.com

Originally posted by Maridian:
**Yeah...it does that. Every time I see it it's really just absurd, because I've done nothing wrong, although lately it hasn't done it to me much. I suggest that you take a look at some extensions you have, email apple support (like they'll reply but it's hope), and save your plug constantly.

I'm not a whiz, but I think it's pretty safe to say that if you do at least constantly save your plug, it'll be a minor annoyance.

Try installing the basic tmpl from the EVO bible into your plug and it -should- work

------------------
--------------------------
Wham!Man - The original and still the best