ANY LIGHTWAVE USERS OUT THERE????

Are there some, if not any LIGHTWAVE users out there??? Please, if there are any, PLEASE REPOND!!!!! I am Having trouble making PICS animations with it, because it does not have any way of saving a animation as a PICS. PLEASE, IF YOUR OUT THERE RESPOND!!!!!

------------------
Admiral Zombat

"..Insanity is the next step..."
-Admiral Zombat

To my knowledge I'm sure LW can save out movies in a Targe image sequence. Try going into the Render window and you should be able to change your settings in there to the type of animation you want. If worse comes to the worse...render each image seperately for your spin graphics.

THANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! I have not tried it yet, but thanks for the advice!!

------------------
Admiral Zombat
http://www.phyre.pyar.com

"free your mind..."
-Morpheus (the Matrix)

I am afraid that that advice did not work. What the heck is a Targe format?? in the Render window there is only the frames, like "first frame" "last frame" and "frames per Second" There is absloutley no way to convert to a "Targe" format, that i know of. I am using 5.0, just for your information. Do i need a plug-in for it? I can save as quicktime, but not pics or "targe"
😕

------------------
Admiral Zombat
http://www.phyre.pyar.com

"free your mind..."
-Morpheus (the Matrix)

Save it normally and use grapikkonverter or just take a screen shot with Snapz Pro 2 (Nice bit of advertising on the ambrosia webpage 😉 ) and edit it to satisfaction. I fyoure makig ship graphix and are interested in working on a 10% done project gimme a bzz ot :paulos@gofree.indigo.ie

------------------
--------------------------
Wham!Man - The original and still the best

In the render window go to the "Output file name format" and you can choose what kind of files you want it to be saved in. Targa (.tga) files are image files rendered to make a movie. Since in video there are 30 frames persecond ...Lightwave will render 30 different images for a 1 second movie. You can then go in and choose which image file of the thirty you want to use, edit or do anything with. 24 bit Targa images files are the normal RGB color files but a 32 bit Targa Image file is a Normal RGB image with an Alpha channel so you can easily composite the video into another video file.