A proper flak weapon plug.

as you know there's a f flak weapon in EVO 1.0.2. And there is a plug out for it. But as you also might know this is nothing like the one in Ares(like everyone was hoping for). so I made one that is similar. well. i'm making it but I decided to put a preview up for it. I uploaded it to the addons page but since it usually takes awhile i'm offering it through email. just mail me.
J_Ace21@hotmail.com

also. plz don't steal the physics for the weapons without asking.

------------------
[ J_Ace21@hotmail.com ](mailto: J_Ace21@hotmail.com "E-mail Link")

Too late, maybe you should read my post before trying to copy someone's plug and call it your own =P. Oh, wait, you already did! Thats how you copied it. I released a flak plug for 1.0.2, and it IS as close as the EV engine can get to the flak in real life. If I were you I'd back off and stop stealing people's ideas I strongly suggest you recall your upload.

(This message has been edited by Dave Lesovoy (edited 05-29-2000).)

Neither of your plugs are going to be released until EVO 1.02 is out. As for you guys copying ideas, you're going to have to work that out on your own, else where.

Chamrin

Originally posted by Dave Lesovoy:
**Too late, maybe you should read my post before trying to copy someone's plug and call it your own =P. Oh, wait, you already did! Thats how you copied it. I released a flak plug for 1.0.2, and it IS as close as the EV engine can get to the flak in real life. If I were you I'd back off and stop stealing people's ideas I strongly suggest you recall your upload.

(This message has been edited by Dave Lesovoy (edited 05-29-2000).)**

Hey! wait. the plug that you released was completely different than the one that i made! yours just fired invisible projetiles and extreme rates at the target. It did NOT fire flak that covers some space. And my plug will still work with 1.0.1. just that it won't explode at the end. and this adds more than 2 flak weapons like DL's. It adds some ships and a weapon. PLUS this is only a preview for a much larger plug.

PS. I'm talking about Flak like in Ares.
------------------
[ J_Ace21@hotmail.com ](mailto: J_Ace21@hotmail.com "E-mail Link")

(This message has been edited by J.Ace21 (edited 05-30-2000).)