TC in production, help wanted

Gavin, being in an unregistered state and unable to post anywhere but Banter & Brawl, asked me to post this for him. Here is his post:

-------------------------------------------------------
I am currently making a total conversion for EVO. It wont be too big (only about 50-70 systems), but it will change the genre of EVO completely. I will need mainly:

Graphic designers
Relief mission writers
Beta testers
Supporters (people to keep me going and give me suggestions)

If you can do any of the above and have some spare time please contact me at JanGael@totalise or tell me via webboard (or even better, both). I promise it will be very good, and I don't feel I have the designing skills to do a TC all on my own. Please, if you can do it, you will be the first to get a copy, an important PËRS made for you, a chracter will be names after you, and you will get the praise and glory of making a TC. Thank you.
-Gav

------------------
God. Root. What is difference?
-Pitr

AIM: obormot345

I am willing to do some graphic design, and/or some 3D modelling. E-mail me, but remember, i am also doing some plugin work of my own, so it might take me some time to get results. otherwise, i will do some. 😄

------------------
Admiral Zombat
"so I messed up, shut-up!" Eddie Murphy, Saturday Night Live

oh, my e-mail is wombat@chatter.com

------------------
Admiral Zombat
"so I messed up, shut-up!" Eddie Murphy, Saturday Night Live

An e-mail has been sent. 😄
Come on people! I have 3 volonteers! Keep on coming! Think of the reward!
-Gav

Gav, why the hell don't you register? It takes like 2 minutes.

------------------
Nothing comes free.

AOL/AIM: EVMaridian

E-mail: maridian@angelfire.com

Oh for Fs' sake. I can't be bothered to explain. Maridian and anyone who has asked why I don't register go to Banter & Brawl, then look into my topic that is something about a favor, for members only. If you STILL don't understand, then ask me to make a Fing topic about it, and then post it to all the boards so that everyone can know and I dont have to explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!