Unusual Request... maybe

Hi all. I have half-finished a Total Conversion for EVO called 'Balance of power' (I'm just finishing off the game graphics now, which just leaves me the rest of the missions to do). I just started writing some background stuff for the docs and I thought it would be good if I could put in a couple of pics of what the alien races that I have actually look like.

The problem I have is drawing them. I don't have a 3D modeller that I can make convincing aliens in, and I'm not much good at drawing them freehand. Anyone able/interested in drawing up a few?

All applicants considered 🙂

Seph

------------------
"Only two things are infinite -- the universe and
human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

A few things....

Have you ever done a REAL plug before?

I am confused, you said you finished the graphics and are left with missions for a TC plug, those are just a small part of what is needed for a real and good TC plug. Otherwise it is just an expansion.

PS: The Universe is only infinite if time is 😃

------------------
Someone needs a life

Believe me, it's got everything. I worked, debugged, cursed EV-Edit and made systems till I was blue in the face. All of the original resources have been replaced, save a few, i.e. I've done ships, systs, spobs, descs, outfs, etc, etc, etc.

All that's left is five or six ship graphics, a couple of stations and the missions.

Oh, and those alien pics. Any offers?

Seph

------------------
"Only two things are infinite -- the universe and
human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Have you tried Amorphium?

------------------

Originally posted by Sephyr:
**Believe me, it's got everything. I worked, debugged, cursed EV-Edit and made systems till I was blue in the face. All of the original resources have been replaced, save a few, i.e. I've done ships, systs, spobs, descs, outfs, etc, etc, etc.

I'm working on a really neat gunboat on Infini-D right now... 😉 Texturing is a b*tch, but the modelling part works more or less...

Originally posted by Sephyr:
Oh, and those alien pics. Any offers?
(/B)

You can use my Miranu picture as long as you use it for the Miranu themselves, or for a comparably civilized, advanced, peaceful alien race. Just credit it in the readme file and give me a PERS ship. 😉

I'm going to produce more ships and aliens as soon as those semester vacations begin (in a few weeks).

-- Cinga

------------------