ATTN: Plug makers

Compress your files!!! There're 6

Also, using ', ", and maybe ; symbols in your plug-in messes with some JavaScript we use for approval and we can't move them (very easily) to the archives.

------------------
If you live in the present, then every moment is a new begining - A Dove chocolate wrapper
Micah L (Aeon Productions), (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com

Also, cheating spoils the game, so dont do it anyway.

-Skunks

------------------
Enginners can actually hear machines talk to them. The rattle in the car's engine teases softly, "I'll bet you can't find me." The computer hums an approving tune when the enginner writes an expecially briliant peice of computer code. The toaster says "Not yet, not yet, not yet." untill the toast pops out. An enginner who is surrounded by machines is never lonly and never judged by apperance. These are friends.

And on top of that, if we REALLY wanted to cheat, we could just make our own cheaters. I do it all the time when I'm bored.

BTW, when you upload a file, does it take very long to approve, or does it just go straight into the archives or whatever? Just wondering....

------------------
<INSERT SIG HERE>

AOL/AIM: EVmaridian

Publicity Stunt: Er...after finally getting Pale to d/l properly I guess there's no need for publicising MY plug-in... =(

every made every ship's weapon 1-hit kill?

it's fun, seeing how long you can live, like 007 on liscence to kill.

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho