Stuff...n' stuff...

Ok, i need some more programs. I am making a plugin called "Beyond the nebula", and it has about 25 new weapons. The problem is, is that I do not have any sound editing programs. I need to make cool sounds so that it does not look like i copied them from ambrosia. Does anybody know where to find or download a program like this???
Also, i am usuing lightwave 5.0 for the modelling. is anybody else using it? If so, i need to find a way to convert the animations into PICS format to change into sprites and masks. or is there a way? I need some help.

------------------

Admiral Zombat

"...Insainty is the one who accuses of being so..."

When making sounds I use SoundEffects. It has been discontinued but look around for it, it is very good,

------------------
Mazca

Moderator, EV Developer's Corner.
Roses are red
Violets are blue.
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I.

](http://www.jpw.op.nu "External link")

Dont use PICS2MASk or whatever it is, I've never gotten it to work. Namly because the only thing I've found that exports to PICS is graphic converter.

Use MakeSpin.

-Skunks

------------------
Enginners can actually hear machines talk to them. The rattle in the car's engine teases softly, "I'll bet you can't find me." The computer hums an approving tune when the enginner writes an expecially briliant peice of computer code. The toaster says "Not yet, not yet, not yet." untill the toast pops out. An enginner who is surrounded by machines is never lonly and never judged by apperance. These are friends.