help with Trinity

1. Pillars is version 1.0.1
2. Registered
3. Have POG CD
4. Mac OS X
5.Trinity comes up in the plugin popup window with a "X" in the box
6. Trinity folder in the plugin folder in the Pillars folder ~/osx/users/borog/Pillarsofgarendall/plugin/trinity (I think)

No Trinity logo comes on the screen. after looking at the beginning story I am asked for a name then it goes straight to falling faint. What is wrong?I have tried selecting and not selecting the "X" in the plugin folder

The copy of Trinity that was included with the Cd did not contain any data because of an error in the burning(also, there are no movies). You can download trinity if you want to play it now, or order another CD for free.

------------------
"it cannot be seen, cannot be felt, cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills, and empty holes it fills
It comes first and follows after, ends life, kills laughter"-Golum's riddle, the hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien

Hey thanks alot

just wondering..... where that was stated?
Cause I really blew over it if I did

ok now I get the name screen and then the character select screen but when you select a name the is nothing on the right side and after you select, the screen goes blank and nothing happens but the game still works if for example you press esc/

Don't put the whole Trinity folder in the plugins folder. Simply put the (x)TrinityPlugin file in the plugins folder and leave the rest out.

So i just got the cd so that means i have to down load trinity? Because nothing is working. well the game is but the plugin isnt. And i dont have the whole thing in there just the thing that says (X) trinirty plugin i think....

------------------
"Thus die those who attack the inocent. Deaths harvest is rich with blood of the cowardly the virtues have strength to reap it. The claimer is here take heed......

(This message has been edited by iaqua (edited 02-07-2002).)

So i just got the cd so that means i have to down load trinity? Because nothing is working. well the game is but the plugin isnt. And i don't have the whole thing in there just the thing that says (X) trinirty plugin i think....

I do not believe the CD's have been fixed yet. A quick way to check is to select the
trinity folder and do a "Get Info" on it(File>Get Info). Look at how large the folder
is. If the folder is empty of data then you do not have Trinity on the CD.

You will need to go to the POG website and download the trinity update. It can be found here: (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/pog/addons.html")http://www.ambrosias...pog/addons.html(/url)

------------------
Surprise! You are the lucky winner of random I.R.S. Audit! Just type
in your name and social security number. Please remember that leaving
the room is punishable under law:
Name_______________________ SSN# --___

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
(B) I do not believe the CD's have been fixed yet. A quick way to check is to select the
It says there is 926 k which means that there isnt the plugin in there i started downloading thanks..

------------------
"Thus die those who attack the inocent. Deaths harvest is rich with blood of the cowardly the virtues have strength to reap it. The claimer is here take heed......