Att'n Andrew Welch. I cannot seem to upload my plug-ins at the upload screen...

I have two plug-ins (His and Hers) for EV that are ready to go. They are stuffed in .sit format (6MB each) and when they are expanded they are 12 MB each.
I have tried to upload them in .sit format at the submit screen, but I only get a message saying that I have requested to send too much data. Do I need to find my own server to handle these plug-ins?
I have Netscape Communicator 4.0, and I am running a Mac Performa 5200CD with System 8. I have a very fast cable modem.
If you could let me know what I need to do to upload or send my plug-ins to you successfully, I would be very grateful.
Thank-you in advance.

(url="http://"mailto:mkloppers@home.com")mailto:mkloppers@home.com(/url)mkloppers@home.com

Or, if anybody else can answer me...

------------------
Mace means no.

That's okay, I've discovered the "Help is on the way" board, (thanks Glenn!) so I'll quit bothering everybody here. 🙂

------------------
Mace means no.

Give it a go again -- we believe we have fixed the bug that prevented you from uploading your plugin.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

What I think you should do to eliminate d/l hassles, is just make one d/l. In the D/L it would expand to the Main Plug with all the ships and stuff, and also two smaller files named his and hers and explain to them to put the "his" one in if they are male or "hers" one in if they are female. I think the only part you have to put in the plugs is the descriptions, maybe some the missions resource too, but you'd know better than I would. This saves d/l hassle if someone accidently d/ls the wrong one.

Chamrin