I'm Having Some Difficulty.....

I am trying to make a new plug-in for EV/EVO. I am using EV-Edit. When I changed the graphics on the rebel crusier it was all messed up. In the game you could barely see it. It was covered over with black lines runing across it. What did I do? Also is it EV-Edit and not me? Thanks ahead of time for of the replies.

------------------
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Was your replacement graphic divisible by 8? I mean, was the # of pixels high and wide for 1 frame divisible by 8, not including 88 (88's an exception to the div. by 8 rule)? If not, that's your problem.

I reccommend dumping EV-Edit anyway. Most of the resources can be created easily in ResEdit, and for some there are alternative editors. EV-Edit is notoriously buggy and I've heard it can mess up a plugin just by opening the plugin with it.

------------------

Weepul 884 wrote:
**Was your replacement graphic divisible by 8? I mean, was the # of pixels high and wide for 1 frame divisible by 8, not including 88 (88's an exception to the div. by 8 rule)? If not, that's your problem.

I reccommend dumping EV-Edit anyway. Most of the resources can be created easily in ResEdit, and for some there are alternative editors. EV-Edit is notoriously buggy and I've heard it can mess up a plugin just by opening the plugin with it.

Nope, it was divisible by 8. I guess it is just EV-Edit. Thanks!

------------------
Revenge is a dish best served cold.