How many missions in a bar?

Has anyone else encountered a limit to the number of missions available in the bar? I've been finding that I can't set more than two to appear at the same time. Is this an illusion, or have other people encountered the same thing?

Bubbles

I've had as many as three missions offered to me in a spaceport bar, one right after another...though this has only happened as I've worked on a plug of my own. If I forgot to set 'my' mission as 'first offered in bar,' then I'd get one or two original EV missions, then my own...

------------------
PlanetPhil
what is to give light must endure burning

See, that's exactly my problem. Missions that should have 100% likelyhood of appearing don't. And the pattern seems to be that they wont appear when two missions have already been offerd in that bar. But if you say you seen it happen, I'll keep looking for some other mistake that I'm making.

Bubbles

Bubbles wrote:
**See, that's exactly my problem. Missions that should have 100% likelyhood of appearing don't. And the pattern seems to be that they wont appear when two missions have already been offerd in that bar. But if you say you seen it happen, I'll keep looking for some other mistake that I'm making.

Bubbles**

Have you tried setting the flag to make your mission a 'critical mission'? Those are supposed to be offered first in the bars. (The flag is $1000.)

------------------