Need Help With Shipyard Pictures

Sorry the first time I wrote this I was in a rush, but I have rewritten my question.

My question is to do with ship graphics in the 32x size range. Do I need all the ships in 32x32 sized or only one big one for the shipyard (ID#5160 or somthing like that)

If I only need to make the big one for the shipyard, how do I make this... does it matter how the ships are arranged and also its 6 along right?

Phil -

------------------
The Great Expansion - An upcoming total conversion of EVO

http://thegreatexpansion.8m.com

Phillip wrote:
**Sorry the first time I wrote this I was in a rush, but I have rewritten my question.

My question is to do with ship graphics in the 32x size range. Do I need all the ships in 32x32 sized or only one big one for the shipyard (ID#5160 or somthing like that)**

ID #5100, I think. Obviously, not all ships will need thumbnails, only the ones that the player is allowed to buy. If you are creating a total conversion then you may want to use one big picture, but otherwise I'd suggest that you use loose thumbnails instead.

**If I only need to make the big one for the shipyard, how do I make this... does it matter how the ships are arranged and also its 6 along right?

In EVO it's 8x6, but you should use an 8x8 grid. It is very important how you arrange the ships on the grid. Ship #128 gets square 1,1 (first square, first row), ship #129 gets square 2,1 (second square, first row), ship #136 gets square 1,2 (first square, second row) etc. This really is quite a pain to patch together manually.

------------------
If all is not lost, where is it?