RUNAWAY MINECART!!!

I was testing my new level for EvilSoil when all of a sudden when I pushed my minecart backwords into my save game spot (used)it pushed it along in front of it and then it pushed a big decrotive rock too Whats Going on?! Allso I have another problem when I have a door under some places there is a invisable barrior above it it acts like the normal object as in the door under it will open if it is right on top. Whats going on? You can set up these situations on your own program to see if it does the same thing.

------------------

I would really like to help but I am so sorry because I don't know that answer. :frown:

------------------

Originally posted by BigCythraCheater:
**I was testing my new level for EvilSoil when all of a sudden when I pushed my minecart backwords into my save game spot (used)it pushed it along in front of it and then it pushed a big decrotive rock too Whats Going on?! Allso I have another problem when I have a door under some places there is a invisable barrior above it it acts like the normal object as in the door under it will open if it is right on top. Whats going on? You can set up these situations on your own program to see if it does the same thing.

The invisible barrier is as far as I know impossible to remove.
You will have to place the stone barrier a different place, or make the floor above it higher.

------------------
"I didn´t expect some kind of Spanish inquisition."
"Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!."